Look of the Day

Source: Elle.com
This outfit is the perfect example of how to transition from Summer into Fall, she's rocking two of fall's biggest trends- leopard and camel.

I'm obsessed with leopard everything- I'm on the hunt for the perfect leopard coat. If you love her leopard wedges Jeffery Campbell's similar wedge will not break that bank, costing around $140. I've already picked up these Steve Madden Ulltra priced at $89. For a tall gall like me, I like that its 3 inch heel will not make me tower over everyone. 

I love adding a blazer over a mini-dress! It's a great way to extend your Spring dresses into Fall and save you some money (and how doesn't love that!). It's also a great way to hide arms, if you're having a "fat arm day." And the wool beret screams, "bring on the cooler weather!"

xoxo gretchen

0 comments:

Post a Comment